Friday 5 July 2013

Rain - A Beautiful Blessing !

It is a pleasant rainy evening and I am sitting by the window of my house.The view outside is just magnificent.
The most amazing gift of nature is being showered on the earth from the infinite sky- Drops as beautiful as Pearls!!! After a shower of rain everything around comes back to life,as the mother nature bestowes on everything a touch of 'Fresh Heavenly colour' ! The trees,the buildings,the roads,the cars and everything else look dazzling and bright new after a delightful day of drizzling.
The trees are looking more spanking and are dancing and swaying with joy.The birds also join in the happiness by singing their unique 'Rain Songs' .To add to the excitement is the natural music, which I call as 'Rain music', created by the falling rain drops.Kids are the most ecstatic beings and it is manifested in the way they are jumping and playing ,without their umbrellas ,in the puddles and making their paper boats float on them.Many are enjoying drives in this lovely weather.
I close my eyes for sometime to feel this divinity .How I feel can't be explained in words! A cooling breeze from the window made me feel,as if I am being carried and transported to an enticing destination . All the worries of this fast-paced life with its hustle and bustle is gone away now.The Rain Music has given my soul a tranquility I fail to achieve from modern age rock and techno music.


I open my eyes after the drizzling has stopped.Oh,what I see! An ambiance as glowing and bright as a 'new bride' !!!Rain is gone away but it was kind enough to leave behind something for all.Pearl drops on the trees ,making the flowers heavenly gorgeous and few of the rain drops on the window pane adding to the beauty of my home,as they sparkle now and then.


As the sky gets little cleared off the clouds, the sun rays peep in from between the clouds, making me feel,as if I have discovered a Stairway -to-Heaven! For me,the best gift left by the rain is a Refreshed Soul and Mind with a new zeal for life,free from all worries and tiredness.I have never ever come across a view more captivating than this one!!

2 comments: